Sunday, October 31, 2010

Plan For The Boys and Girls Club

I do not have a full plan for the visit to the Boys and Girls Club on Monday. I think this first time around, I am just hoping to get acquainted with the project guidelines and the purpose of the project. After that, I hope to get an understanding of where the student is planning to take his/her project: what ideas already exist, how he/she is hoping to get a message across, and what he/she hopes to accomplish in the end or gain from the project. My hopes is that the student will try to have some fun with the project. I think starting out without limiting him/herself will be important for the beginning of the project. It give the student more room to just explore ideas and paths to take with the project. Hopefully, I can relate my journey with creating my digital story with the student and that will help him/her move forward with the story. I plan to point out a few things to the student though, like the importance of images and the impact that can have in making his/her story intriguing and unique. I hope to encourage the student to also be creative and come up up with his/her own ideas to add a bit of flavor to the final product. I hope to gain some experience and insight from this experience. I am going in open-minded, and I hope that will carry me through and make me resourceful to the student.

No comments:

Post a Comment